Maintain a clean and fresh appearance without worrying about skin irritations with the Philips Series
S7783/50 Wet & Dry Shaver. Fitted with a protective SkinGlide coating, this handy shaver provides
hair removal. It also employs multidirectional flexing heads that smoothly glide through the curves of
*Tested versus Philips Series 3000.
- The Philips Series 7000 comes with angular heads to guide the skin away from the blade for a safe,
close, and smooth shave.
- Its SkinGlide coating makes shaving a more comfortable, easy process. It effectively reduces the
friction and surface resistance of the skin.
- It equips 360-D flexing heads that slide through the contours of your face and neck with less
and skin stress.
- This shaver dispenses 90,000 cutting operations per minute and comes with 45 self-sharpening
high-performance blades to deliver a close cut, so each stroke trims more hair*.
- Its integrated LED display lets you view important information such as battery level, motion
and travel lock feature.
- To provide an effortless and gentle shave, the Series 7000 reads hair density up to 125 times per
and auto-adjusts its cutting power accordingly.
- With this Wet & Dry Shaver, you can enjoy a comfortable dry shave or a refreshing wet shave
gel or foam. You can also use this device under the shower.
- It is built with a precision trimmer, making it easy to polish your moustache and sideburns.
- This shaver utilises an energy-efficient Lithium-Ion battery system, giving you up to 60 minutes of
cordless shaving within a 1-hour charge.
- Philips ensures that all shavers come with an Eco passport. It only utilises 100% renewable
and comes with recyclable packaging.